BEING BEYOND BELIEF
KNOWING what is TRUE for YOU
The moment we ‘arrive’ we inherit and assimilate a matrix of beliefs from parents, teachers and society at large. Many of those beliefs will lead us down blind alleys and dead ends as they skew our decisions and the direction of our life. Others will generate many moments of unhappiness that we call stress.
To believe is to say ‘I don’t know’. And belief is certainly not the truth. So how are we to realize and know our own truth?
Mike focuses on 30 universally accepted beliefs exposing them as false at best and lies at worst. He sets up new signposts that help you discern and clarify deeper truths for your self.
Always with the awareness that you have to make up your own mind, he doesn’t tell you what to think, but shares his own personal insights and invites you to join him in a process of reflection and contemplation, helping you to clarify:
- Why certain beliefs get in the way of the truth
- The difference between belief and truth
- How do you know that you know
- The ‘truth’ about all beliefs
- What your world looks like beyond belief
- Why ALL beliefs can be misleading
- An expose of 30 belief systems that run our life including SUCCESS, SECURITY, SELF ESTEEM, POSITIVE THINKING, LOVE and LOSS.
Mike George is a bestselling author of 14 books exploring self-awareness, the cultivation of spiritual intelligence, how to free your self from emotional suffering and the realization of a more enlightened way to live.
|No of Pages|